Pasta in 15 Minutes, Kids Love It
- 1 1/2 c
- ditalini pasta or a very small pasta you like
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- cloves garlic, minced
- pound, plum tomatoes cored and chopped
- oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- large fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
How to Make Pasta in 15 Minutes, Kids Love It
- 1Make your pasta and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and saute about 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and saute until heated about 2 minutes. Add the cooked pasta. Remove from heat and add the cheese and basil, toss to coat. Season with salt to taste if any and a little grated cheese as you like it or not at all. Serve.