Pam's Salmon and Macaroni Salad
2-3 ccooked macaroni
1 ccucumber, chopped
1- 15oz can(s)can salmon, flaked (remove bones and skin if desired)
1 Tbspgrated onion
1 Tbspminced parsley
1 Tbspchopped fresh dill
2-4 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 to 3/4 cchopped celery
How to Make Pam's Salmon and Macaroni Salad
- Cook Macaroni as directed in salted water. Drain macaroni and cool under very cold running water. Shake as much water off as possible before making salad.
- While cooking pasta, chop and prepare all other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and toss lightly to blend.
- Serve on lettuce cups and garnish with chopped parsley and /or paprika.
- I just love the Directions. So Gourmet don't you think?