Paccheri with Cherry Tomatoes and Anchovies
·360g paccheri gragnano pasta
·15 cetara anchovies preserved in oil
·20 fresh cherry tomatoes
·parsley q.b. (quanto basta – as much as you need)
·fresh chilli pepper q.b.
·clove of garlic
How to Make Paccheri with Cherry Tomatoes and Anchovies
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into quarters.
- Over a moderate heat gently brown the garlic in the hot olive oil.
- Add the fresh chilli (seeded and chopped) and then the anchovies, making them dissolve in the oil.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté over a high heat until they become soft.
- Cook the Paccheri in a large pan of salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce and sauté for a few moments.
- Garnish with one or two rolled anchovies and a pinch of fresh parsley.