Paccheri Pasta with Roasted Pumpkin & Gorgonzola
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·320g paccheri pasta
·100g gorgonzola dolce
·200g button mushrooms
·1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
·dried rosemary and thyme
·olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Paccheri Pasta with Roasted Pumpkin & Gorgonzola
- - Slice or chop the pumpkin and place on greased baking paper, pat dry and then sprinkle with parmesan and rosemary.
- - Roast in the oven on 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- - Once ready mash roughly with a fork or cut into small pieces with a knife.
- - Meanwhile gently cook the chopped mushrooms in a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, the thyme and half a clove of garlic.
- - Add the drained Paccheri Pasta which you will have cooked in a large pan of salted boiling water, add the gorgonzola and mix gently to allow the flavours.