My Home~Made Mac"n Cheese
- 1 - 2
- bags, large el-bo macaroni.
- 1 box
- medium or lg. velveeta cheese.
- 3 scoop(s)
- 1-2 can(s)
- cream or milk.
- 1 pinch
- salt in bowling water.
- dab of margarine or butter.
- 2 qt
- water, boiling
How to Make My Home~Made Mac"n Cheese
- 1Put your water on to boil.
Add salt, I measure with small amount in the center of my hand.
- 2As boiling starts, open bag or bags of El-bo macaroni and add to water. Stir with wooden spoon to make sure it doesn't clump together.
- 3Let boil until the macaroni is tender. Take up and pour through colander to drain off all the water.Put back in pan and set aside.
- 4In a medium size sauce pan, melt butter or margarine, add sweetener, and chunks of bite size pieces of Velveeta cheese, with the can cream or milk. I sometimes use part sour cream along with the milk or cream. Stir over low to medium heat. stirring constantly. Keep adding more cheese until the amount of sauce is the amount you want. continue to stir till all is disolved and is a smooth texture. Turn off heat and move off burner so as not to scartch.
- 5This can be the main course served with veggies on the side, or you can have as a side, or do as we often do, all by itself.!~ Enjoy~