Mommy’s Sneaky Mac and Cheese
1 cmacaroni uncooked (i used catelli smart as it has added fibre and is more healthy
1 Tbspbaby food carrots
1 Tbspbaby food sweet potato
1/3 cshredded cheese (i use a mix of tex mex, cajun and cheddar)
2thin cheese slices
1 1/2 Tbspsalt
1 tspsalt for pasta water
How to Make Mommy’s Sneaky Mac and Cheese
- Boil Macaroni is salted water until it is still firm 5 and a half minutes
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a small dish mix together milk, baby foods and 1 and half tsp salt
- Add small amount of shredded cheese to bottom of two one cup sized ramakins
- Add one layer of cooked macaroni on top of cheese
- sprinkle again with part of the shredded cheese and then tear up one cheese slice for each ramakin and layer on top.
- Add another layer of cooked macaroni
- Add milk and baby food mixture one spoonful at a time to each ramakin covering all the pasta.
- Add final layer of shredded cheese.
- Place on tray and into oven
- Let cook for 15-20 minutes until golden on top.