Millie's Holy Guacamole Pasta Salad
Millie P. York
Blue Ribbon Recipe
If you're a fan of avocados, then you're going to love this recipe! The spices, textures and ingredients blend really well. Break with a traditional pasta salad and serve this at your next cookout. It's delish! The Test Kitchen
- 1/2 c
- freshly chopped cilantro
- limes, juiced
- 2 large
- haas avocados (diced)
- 4 medium
- roma tomatoes (seeded & diced)
- 1 medium
- red onion (minced)
- 4-5 clove
- freshly minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 can(s)
- whole kernel corn (yellow or white) drained well
- 8 oz
- pepper jack cheese (cubed in small pieces)
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 box
- whole wheat rotini pasta (boiled, drained, & rinsed in cold water)
- 2 or 3 pinch
- sea salt to taste
How to Make Millie's Holy Guacamole Pasta Salad
- 1In a large bowl, (preferably one with a lid), combine cilantro, lime juice, & diced avocado.
- 2Stir until all the avocado has been coated with some of the lime juice (this will prevent the avocado from browning!).
- 3Add all other ingredients and stir to combine!
- 4Season with sea salt to taste. Ground red pepper can also be added for a spicier flavor.
- 5Chill and serve. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.