Microwave Lasagna by Susan
WOW! One serving has 460 calories, 17 grams fat, 37 grams carbohydrates, 5 grams fiber, and 38 grams protein. I can't eat too much of this. But it sure is good!
6uncooked lasagna noodles
1 lbground turkey italian sausage
1 largejar favorite spaghetti sauce
3 Tbspsnipped fresh basil
2 Tbspsnipped fresh oregano
2 ccottage cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
4 sliceprovolone cheese
How to Make Microwave Lasagna by Susan
- Brown sausage well in large skillet. Pour off any fat. Stir in the Prego sauce and 3-4 tablespoons snipped fresh herbs, such as basil and oregano. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of an 8x12-inch DEEP microwave-safe baking dish. Lay 3 lasagna noodles evenly over top.
- Spoon half the cottage cheese over noodles, and top with half the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with half the parmesan cheese and half the mozzarella. Then, repeat layers.
- Cover tightly with pleated plastic wrap such as Press'N Seal, to seal tightly. Cook 5 minutes on high in the microwave.
- Let rest 1 minute, then cook 4 minutes more on high. Remove from microwave and remove plastic wrap.
- Cut the slices of provolone cheese in half, and arrange evenly over top of lasagna. Place uncovered in 375° oven for 8-10 minutes to brown and melt the provolone cheese.
- Allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.