How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- 2In a small saucepan, mix beans and salsa and heat over a medium flame until runny (helps to spread the mixture).
- 3Place a small amount of the bean mixture in the bottom of a square 8 or 9 inch baking dish.
- 4Layer four or five lasagna noodles over the dish (cut off extra length of noodle and save for the next noodle layer).
- 5Spread 1/2 of the bean/salsa mix on top of noodles then top with 1/2 the cottage cheese and some of the cheddar.
- 6Top with more noodles then the remaining bean/salsa mix and cottage cheese and top with more cheddar and remaining noodles.
- 7Top with a little more cheddar.
- 8Bake in microwave at medium-high for 10 minutes (uncovered) or in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (or until hot and bubbly).