★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 lbmushrooms, chopped
3 cmarinara sauce (or 24oz jar pasta sauce)
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
2 cmozzarella cheese
·salt, to taste
·pepper, to taste
How to Make Meaty Mushroom Marinara
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium pot over medium heat cook ground beef; drain. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, and cook until mushrooms are tender. Add marinara or pasta sauce; cook 5-8 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over high heat cook rotini in boiling, salted water until al dente; drain. Return to pot and add butter or margarine and stir well until melted. Spread in greased baking dish.
- Spoon meat sauce mixture over pasta and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes.