Mama's Feel Good Casserole
- 1 lb
- hamburger meat
- 14.75 oz. can(s)
- cream corn
- 28 oz. can(s)
- diced tomatoes (or whole peeled & torn up) - do not drain
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese (or any other cheese mix)
- 10 oz. pkg
- egg noodles, uncooked
How to Make Mama's Feel Good Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown hamburger meat.
- 3In one of those smaller speckled roaster pans (fits a chicken) mix browned meat, tomatoes, cream corn, cheese, and noodles. Reserve some cheese for the top.
- 4Press mix down to fill in the pan & to make sure the pasta is covered.
- 5Cover & bake for 45 minutes. Remove lid stir & add reserved cheese. Bake uncovered for additional 5-10 minutes.
Enjoy!!!! Tastes good reheated for leftovers too!!!