Macaroni Salad with Shrimp
- 2 c
- dry elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 c
- celery, cut small
- of large sweet onion, chopped small
- 1 1/4 c
- frozen peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 1 lb
- cooked, peeled shrimp, tails removed
- hard boilded eggs, chopped
- 2 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- salt to taste
How to Make Macaroni Salad with Shrimp
- 1Prepare pasta as directed on package.
Rinse pasta in cold water, and drain well.
In a large bowl, mix pasta with 2 cups of Miracle Whip.
Refrigerate while you are chopping veggies and eggs.
- 2Add chopped onion, celery, and pickle relish, to pasta. Mix well. Add chopped hard boiled eggs, mix again.
- 3Cut each shrimp, depending upon the size of the shrimp, into 3 or 4 pieces. Add to salad, mix well.
- 4Add peas, and salt to taste.
Mix well, and chill.