Mac and Cheese, Diabetic Friendly
How to Make Mac and Cheese, Diabetic Friendly
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
- 3In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the Velveeta along with the salt, butter and milk.
- 4Pour the pasta in a glass casserole dish. Pour the melted cheese mixture over the pasta and gently mix. Add 3/4 of the shredded cheese into the pasta and gently blend.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the pasta. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese on top is lightly golden. Remove from the oven and serve.