Mac and Cheese, Diabetic Friendly
1 boxdreamfield pasta, elbow macaroni
2 cvelveeta cheese, cubed
1 ckraft four cheese blend shredded cheese
1 tspsalt (more or less to taste)
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make Mac and Cheese, Diabetic Friendly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the Velveeta along with the salt, butter and milk.
- Pour the pasta in a glass casserole dish. Pour the melted cheese mixture over the pasta and gently mix. Add 3/4 of the shredded cheese into the pasta and gently blend.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the pasta. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese on top is lightly golden. Remove from the oven and serve.