M-M-M Mac 'n Cheese
1 box2 lb. size mueller's® elbows
4 can(s)campbell's® cheddar cheese soup, 10.75 oz. size
4 can(s)pet evaporated milk, 12 oz. size
2 1/2 stickunsalted land o lakes® butter, room temperature
2 tspdry mustard
2 cextra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, room temperature
2 ccolby and monterey jack cheese, shredded, room temperature
2 cswiss cheese, shredded, room temperature
2 cprovolone cheese, shredded, room temperature
How to Make M-M-M Mac 'n Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook elbows as per box directions. Drain well. 11 minutes will give you Al Dente, perfect for this recipe.
- Combine soup, milk, butter, salt, dry mustard in a large microwavable glass bowl. Cover with a vented microwave lid, cook for 6-7 minutes. Do not over cook. You want it nice and warm to melt the cheeses when added.
- Slowly fold cheeses into the soup mixture, one blend at a time. Until smooth.
- Fold elbows into cheese sauce.
- In a baking pan, coated with butter flavored cooking spray. Pour elbows and cheese sauce.
- Bake for 40-55 minutes. You want a light golden brown on top.
- This batch is so large. I had enough to fill a 12 cup muffin tin. Bake muffins for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350℉, until light golden brown on top. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before removing from muffin tin. Can be reheated 30 seconds per muffin, in microwave.