Low Fat Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 15 oz
- fat free or low fat cottage cheese
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- low fat parmesan cheese, grated
- 16 oz
- ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 tsp
- 26 oz
- low fat spaghetti sauce
- 1 c
- low fat mozzarella cheese
How to Make Low Fat Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 13 x 9" pan with cooking
spray; set aside
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- 3In another mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta, pasta sauce, and salt.
- 4Spoon half of the pasta mixture into prepared pan;
evenly top with cheese mixture, then remaining pasta
mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.