How to Make Low-Calorie Turkey-Spinach Lasagna
- 1Thaw the spinach and squeeze out any liquid.
- 2Put about 1/3 of the spinach in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole.
- 3Spread half of the ricotta over the spinach.
- 4Sprinkle on half of the turkey; spoon on half of the spaghetti sauce.
- 5Top with half of the mozzarella slices; repeat the layering process - 1/3 spinach, rest of ricotta, turkey, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella.
- 6Finish with the final third of spinach; sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake in 350 oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until browned.