How to Make Lazanki
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boil ; add cabbage and cook until tender ; about 15 minutes.
- 2Mean while bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta for about 8-10 minutes until Al Dente. Drain.
- 3While the cabbage and pasta are boiling ; in a skillet with the oil saute the onions until tender.
- 4Combine the cabbage , pasta , onions , salt & pepper and soy sauce together and mix well.
- 5Transfer to a buttered 13x9" baking dish.
- 6Bake in a pre-heated oven @ 450° for 30 minutes.