Last Minute Lasagna with Meat
32 ozpasta sauce, i use chunky
30 ozfrozen, large cheese ravioli, unthawed
1 lbbulk italian sausage, browned and drained
10 ozchopped spinach, squeezed dry
8 ozfreshly shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Last Minute Lasagna with Meat
- In a skillet, brown and break Italian sausage into small pieces. Drain well, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Spread 1/3 of pasta sauce on the bottom of the dish.
Now layer, 12 ravioli on bottom, next spread all the spinach.
Top with all the Italian sausage, 1/2 of the mozzarella, and 1/2 of the Parmesan.
- Top with 1/3 of pasta sauce, and cover with another layer of ravioli.
- Add remaining sauce and cheeses.
Cover with foil, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more, to lightly brown.