LASAGNA CASSEROLE MELT
(I ONLY SEASONED HALF WITH CILANTRO BECAUSE MY SON ISNT A FAN OF CILANTRO)
1 lbground turkey
5 stickpolish sausage
1 bunchchopped cilantro
1 pkgrigatoni pasta, cooked
1 pinchsalt and pepper
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 can(s)hunts traditional pasta sauce(26 oz.)
How to Make LASAGNA CASSEROLE MELT
- preheat oven to 375-400 degrees
- cook ground turkey in skillet till fully cooked season with salt & pepper (drain when finished)
- bring pot of water to a boil pour in bag of rigatoni(drain when fully cooked)
- mean while , thinly slice 5-6 links of polish sausage. in non stick pan slightly fry and brown polish sausage pieces.
- heat pasta sauce pour turkey meat into sauce(you may use 2 cans of sauce if you prefer)
- in 9 x 12 pan pour in cooked noodles and toss in cooked polish sausage mix it up.
- pour in meat sauce.stir all ingredients together till sauce is mixed evenly.
- top with as much mozzarella as you wish :) YUMMY!
ON TOP OF CHEESE SPRINKLE CILANTRO.
- BAKE FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES OR UNTIL CHEESE IS MELTED! SERVE WITH GARLIC BREAD AND ENJOY!