LASAGNA CASSEROLE MELT
(I ONLY SEASONED HALF WITH CILANTRO BECAUSE MY SON ISNT A FAN OF CILANTRO)
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 5 stick
- polish sausage
- 1 bunch
- chopped cilantro
- 1 pkg
- rigatoni pasta, cooked
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can(s)
- hunts traditional pasta sauce(26 oz.)
How to Make LASAGNA CASSEROLE MELT
- 1preheat oven to 375-400 degrees
- 2cook ground turkey in skillet till fully cooked season with salt & pepper (drain when finished)
- 3bring pot of water to a boil pour in bag of rigatoni(drain when fully cooked)
- 4mean while , thinly slice 5-6 links of polish sausage. in non stick pan slightly fry and brown polish sausage pieces.
- 5heat pasta sauce pour turkey meat into sauce(you may use 2 cans of sauce if you prefer)
- 6in 9 x 12 pan pour in cooked noodles and toss in cooked polish sausage mix it up.
- 7pour in meat sauce.stir all ingredients together till sauce is mixed evenly.
- 8top with as much mozzarella as you wish :) YUMMY!
ON TOP OF CHEESE SPRINKLE CILANTRO.
- 9BAKE FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES OR UNTIL CHEESE IS MELTED! SERVE WITH GARLIC BREAD AND ENJOY!