- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 15 oz container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 oz pkg reduced fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- + 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp
- tsp dried italian seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- onion, diced
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes w/ italian seasonings.
- 24 oz jar vodka pasta sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
How to Make lasagna alla vodka
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cook noodles as directed, drain. In bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 mozzarella cheese, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Reserve.
- 2In lg skillet, heat oil over med-low heat. Add onion, cook, stirring until tender. Add tomatoes and thier juices. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickend. Add vodka sauce. Bring mix to boil for 2 mins.
- 3spray a 13" x 9" bakning pan w/ cooking spray.
Spread 1 cup sauce in dish. Top w/4 noodles, 1-1/3 cup ricotts mix and 3/4 cup sauce. Repeat layering. Top w/ remaining noodles and remining sauce. cover casserle w/ foil. Bake about 55 mins, or until hot. Sprinkle w/ ermaining mozzarella chees, parmesan cheese and parsley. Baqke 10 minutes, or until chese melts.