Italian Wedding Soup
1 lbground pork
1/2 cparmesan cheese, powdered
1/2 cbread crumbs, seasoned
1/4 cparsley, chopped
1 smallonion, minced
8 cchicken broth
1 boxspinach, frozen
3 clovegarlic, chopped
1/2 cisraeli couscous or acini de pepe pasta
1/2 cparmesan cheese, fresh shaved
How to Make Italian Wedding Soup
- Combine the meat with the cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, salt, pepper and egg….mix well.
- Form into tiny meatballs and place on a greased baking sheet…bake at 350-degrees until almost done (about 15-minutes).
- While meatballs are cooking...In a 4-quart pot with a lid add the broth, spinach, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add the meatballs and bring to a boil.
- Add the couscous or acini de pepe and reduce to simmer.
- Cover and cook until couscous/pasta is done (about 15 minutes).
- Just before serving, top each bowl with shaved parmesan cheese or add directly to pot, stirring until melted.