Italian Cheese & Herb Spaghetti Pie
1/2 lbwhole wheat spaghetti
2 cshredded parmesan cheese
2 lbground beef
1 or 2 jar(s)spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
1 pkgphiladelphia cooking creme -italian herb (room temp)
08 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2onion (chopped finely)
1clove garlic (chopped finely)
110 inch pie pan (sprayed w/ cooking spray)
How to Make Italian Cheese & Herb Spaghetti Pie
- Season and brown beef with onion and garlic; drain grease. Combine w/ pasta sauce. Meanwhile, Boil pasta according to box until just tender. Drain and rinse. Return to pot.
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs and add to spaghetti, along with Parmesan cheese. Toss together and press into a 10 in pie pan (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Spread the Philadelphia cooking creme over the noodles.
- Spread the meat and sauce mixture over the cooking creme.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 (f) for 20-25 min. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes to brown lightly.