Italian Cheese & Herb Spaghetti Pie
- 1/2 lb
- whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 or 2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia cooking creme -italian herb (room temp)
- 08 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- onion (chopped finely)
- clove garlic (chopped finely)
- 10 inch pie pan (sprayed w/ cooking spray)
How to Make Italian Cheese & Herb Spaghetti Pie
- 1Season and brown beef with onion and garlic; drain grease. Combine w/ pasta sauce. Meanwhile, Boil pasta according to box until just tender. Drain and rinse. Return to pot.
- 2In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs and add to spaghetti, along with Parmesan cheese. Toss together and press into a 10 in pie pan (sprayed with cooking spray).
- 3Spread the Philadelphia cooking creme over the noodles.
- 4Spread the meat and sauce mixture over the cooking creme.
- 5Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with foil.
- 6Bake at 350 (f) for 20-25 min. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes to brown lightly.