Incredibly Tasty Tuna Pasta Salad
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- small shell pasta
- 32 oz
- jar of kraft mayo
- 3 to 4 can(s)
- bumble bee all-white albacore tuna in gold can
- 2 to 3 jar(s)
- (14 oz.) salad green olives
- seasoned pepper to taste
How to Make Incredibly Tasty Tuna Pasta Salad
- 1In a large pot, boil water with a pinch of salt (optional). Add the pasta to the boiling water, and cook until aldante, or longer if you desire, but be careful not to cook too long. You don't want mushy pasta.
- 2Meanwhile, open the cans of tuna and jars of olives, and drain them well. In a large bowl, empty the contents of the tuna and olives into the bowl. Make sure to break up the chunks of tuna.
- 3Once the pasta is cooked to your liking, strain it and run it under luke warm water so it doesn't stick together. Make sure to get all the water out, and then add it to the tuna and olives. Empty the contents of the jar of mayo into the bowl, and stir to combine. Add pepper to taste. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!