1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, diced
2 1/2 cspaghetti sauce (24 oz jar)
1 can(s)mushrooms, drained (6.5 oz)
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspItalian seasoning
12 ozpasta of choice (elbow, rotini, or egg noodles)
6 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 csour cream
8 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Husband's Delight
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef with onions. Drain. Wipe out the skillet. Put the beef and onions back in the skillet along with the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (I like to cook mine al dente). Drain pasta and put it into the casserole dish.
- Mix the cream cheese and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Spread this over the pasta.
- Then spread the meat sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.