★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast
- 28 oz jar prego heart healthy spaghetti sauce
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 16 oz
- ronzoni garden delight rotini pasta
- 1/2 c
- garted parmesan cheese, i used reduced-fat cheese.
How to Make Healthy creamy pasta bake
- 1Cook pasta, drain. Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray.
- 2Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray, place over med-high heat. Cook ground turkey, breaking it up as you cook until cooked thoroughly. Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, sour cream and parmesan cheeese.
- 3Pour pasta mix into baking pan and bake 25 min, until hot and bubbly.