Greek Salad - Minnesota Style
- 1 box
- penne pasta
- 1 pkg
- feta cheese
- 2 bottle
- greek vinaigrette salad dressing (or 1 if eating right away)
- 1 pkg
- small tomatoes
- 1 can(s)
- black olives
- green pepper
- whatever veggie you like!
How to Make Greek Salad - Minnesota Style
- 1Cook the penne pasta, drain and let soak in cold water for about 15 minutes. (After the 15, take out of the cold bath and let dry)
- 2Ready the veggies! Dice the cucumbers and green pepper into larger chunks - I usually cut the cucumber about 1/2 " wide, then divide into 4). Slice the leeks, wash and dry the baby tomatoes and open and open and drain the black olives.
- 3Combine it all - the pasta, the veggies prepared above, the package of feta cheese and ONE bottle of the Greek vinaigrette dressing.
- 4Eat immediately or is wonderfully good after being refrigerated. If you refrigerate, you will find that the dressing has soaked into the pasta. Just add a bit more dressing when you're about to serve after refrigeration to re-coat.