11. Boil noodles. When the water boiled, add a spoon salt, a spoon olive oil, and a handful of pasta. Do not worry to stir the pasta with chopsticks, let the pasta naturally spread in the water. After the pasta soft, use the chopsticks to flip the pasta gently.
22. Boil the pasta for 8 minutes. When you feel it’s OK, pick it out, and use the cool water to blunt, and let it cool. Drizzle the right amount of olive oil and mix well with the chopsticks, spare application.
33. Add a spoon olive oil in the span, chop the onion and garlic, saute in the pan. Use the medium fire slowly fry the onions until it starts to change the color and then place the chopped bacon or the minced meat.
44. Stir-fry bacon out of oil, add the diced tomatoes and an appropriate amount of salt and sugar as season. Fry the tomatoes until it becomes soft, add 3-4 tablespoons tomato sauce and half a small bowl of water with a small fire to boil it slowly. According to you taste to join some sugar and black pepper.
55. The sauce can be poured directly on the cooked pasta, also you can turn the fir a little bigger, add the noodles and mix with chopsticks, it tastes more better.