Garlic & Onion Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil -- approximately cover the bottom of the pot
- 2 clove
- garlic to taste -- chopped (i use refrigerated jar stuff)
- 1/2 medium
- onion -- to taste
- 2-3 qt
- whole tomatoes -- fresh or frozen
How to Make Garlic & Onion Tomato Sauce
- 1Lightly saute' the onion and garlic in the olive oil in a non reactive sauce pan.
- 5Transfer into your clean hot sterilized jars for canning.
Cool completely and quickly by submerging pot (or empty bowl that you dump the sauce into) in an ice water bath before filling your freezer containers in useable amounts for your family.