Garden Stew (Ratatouille)
Take advantage of the fresh summer vegetables while you can and be rewarded in months to come.
- medium eggplant, peeled and chopped
- medium tomatoes,seeded and chopped
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- small sweet onion, diced
- medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms
- cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped green pepper and or red pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper to taste
How to Make Garden Stew (Ratatouille)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Uncover and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- 2Add more ingredients and spices to taste.
- 3Freezes well.