Frozen Raviolis with Sausage sauce
1-2 pkgfrozen cheese or beef raviolis
1 mediumchopped onion
1 lbground chuck or beef or sausage
1-2 can(s)spaghetti sauce
·garlic powder, as much as you would like.
·olive or garlic oil
2-3 dash(es)basil, dried
2 dash(es)italian seasoning
1-2 pkgbread stix or french bread
2 Tbspmargarine or butter
How to Make Frozen Raviolis with Sausage sauce
- If I fix this for just my hubby and I, I only prepare 1 bag raviolis.
In quart size pan, bring water to boil with salt added.
When is a rapid boil, add pkg. raviolis, frozen.
- While they are boiling, I make up the meat to go in the sauce.
In a skillet, I put the oil, just enough to cover a thin layer in the skillet and turn it oon med. heat.
- I start the onion to frying, first. Then I add some of the garlic powder to the onions. Next you crumble the meat into the skillet and stir to mix with the onion. As it cooks, I add the othjer dried ingrents. And stir occassionally to keep it from sticking.
- By the time the meat is browned, the Raviolis should be done. You will know this, when they start to float to the top.
- In same pan you boiled in, add a few pats of margarine and turn on low heat.Add spaghetti sauce to your meat mixture.
- Pour the Raviolis back into the pan with the butter. Add the meat sauce and gently mix together with wooden spoon.
- You can use a bowl or plate to serve it in.
And you might rather add shredded cheese to the top or sprinkle cheese.
Heat the french bread or stix and serve with your dinner. Delisious simpe meal~