☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozuncooked vermicelli (angel hair) pasta
1/4 cricotta cheese
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspchopped fresh parsley
·salt and pepper
How to Make Froga tat-Tarja (Maltese Vermicelli Omelette)
- Break vermicelli pasta in half lengthwise and cook until al dente and drain, then rinse under cold water and drain again. It should not be hot when mixed with other ingredients.
- Whisk together the ricotta, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Toss cooled pasta with egg mixture.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a nonstick skillet and add one fourth of the pasta, spreading out to make a pancake.
- Cook over moderately low heat until golden underneath, then flip using a large pancake turner and brown the other side.
- Turn out to a serving plate and repeat to make four omelets total.