FOUR CHEESE BAKED SPAGHETTI
Recipe:adapted from recipe.com
1 pkg(16 oz.) spaghetti (or pasta of your choice)
1 lbitalian sausage
1 largegreen pepper, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspolive oil
1 jar(s)(26 oz.) meatless spaghetti sauce
2 cshredded italian four-cheese blend
How to Make FOUR CHEESE BAKED SPAGHETTI
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage, green pepper, and onion. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until peppers and onions are almost tender and the sausage is cooked through. The last minute, add the minced garlic and stir, being careful not to burn it.
- Add the sauce and bring it to a boil. Stir in the drained pasta and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake in a preheated 450-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and the mixture begins to bubble. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese (optional) and serve with hot garlic bread.