- 1 stick
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 12 clove
- garlic chopped fine
- 1/2 to 1 c
- milk depends on how thick you want the sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes ( optional )
- salt to taste
- 1/2 c
- onions chopped fine your choice of onion ( i used a yellow )
- 16 oz
- pasta your choice ( i used shell pasta )
How to Make Fireman Bob's Creamy Garlic Shells with a Twist!
- 1In a large pan, place the butter in and melt on low.
Add garlic and onions to butter and simmer till onions are translucent.
Place softened cream cheese into the butter mixture and slowly stir to incorporate all ingredients
Add milk to the consistency of your liking
- 2Boil water and salt and place pasta in boiling water and cook to your desired doneness
Once pasta is cooked add to the butter/cream cheese mixture and stir
Add pepper at this time and stir one more time.
- 3At this point...
You can just eat right now, but you can add any thing your heart desires...
I would have cooked up some sausage or hamburger but found my meats were frozen and the stomach was yelling louder then the time I had...