1 cbroccoli florets
1 ccauliflower florets
1 czucchini, sliced
1/3 csnow peas, ends trimmed
1 tspdried basil
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1/4 cchicken stock
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/3 lbfettuccine pasta
How to Make FETTUCCINE PRIMAVERA
- * Blanch carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower by immersing in boiling water for about 1 minute.
- Remove and plunge into ice water.
- Drain and reserve.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, saute zucchini and snow peas in butter until crisp-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, basil and pepper to taste.
- Stir in chicken stock and parmesan.
- Meanwhile cook fettucine until al dente and drain.
- Divide among serving plates and top with vegetable-cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.