- 1 lb
- fettuccine,cooked,rinsed in hot water and drained
- 1 c
- (1/2 pint)whipping cream,unwhipped
- 1/2 tsp
- white pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1After cooking,rinsing,and draining the fettuccine,return the hot fettuccine to the rinsed and dried cooking kettle;cover and set aside.
- 2Pour the whipping cream into a small saucepan;warm over low heat...Remove from the heat and add the white pepper and salt;stir to combine.
- 3Add the cream mixture and butter to the fettuccine;toss until pasta is evenly coated.
- 4Add the Parmesan cheese;toss well...Turn into a warm serving bowl;serve immediately.