Easy Shrimp & Pasta for 2
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegarette dressing
1/2 lblarge shrimp, uncooked, peeled & deveined
1/4 lbfettuccine pasta, uncooked
1 smalltomato, chopped
2 ozphilly cream cheese, cubed
2 Tbspbasil, fresh & divided
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Shrimp & Pasta for 2
- In a small bowl pour the dressing over the shrimp & refrigerate for about 20 mins to marinate.
- Then cook pasta as directed on package. In the mean time,heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add in the shrimp, cook for 3 mins or until the shrimp turns pink in color. Make sure to stir frequently. Remove the shrimp from frying pan,cover & keep warm.
- Then add in the tomtoes,cream cheese & 1 tbsp. basil to the frying pan. Cook & stir for about 3 mins or until well blended. Then add back in the shrimp, cook until heated through & stirring occasionally.
- Then Drain the pasta. Place on a large platter or bowl. Top with the shrimp mixture, remaining basil & shredded cheese.
- Special Tips: For easy cooking make sure the shrimp is thawed out. For a thinner sauce add in a small amount of milk into the sauce.