2 1/2 lbground beef
3/4 cparmesan cheese
1 largecontainer cottage cheese
1 Tbspparsley flakes
2 pkgshredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkglasagna noodles
3 can(s)hunts 4 cheese pasta sauce
How to Make Easy Lasagna
- Set oven to 375 degrees
- Boil noodles till just underdone.
- Brown the ground beef. In a bowl combine cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and parsely flakes, and set aside.
- When meat is cooked though, add one can at a time to decide how "saucy" you want your sauce.
- In your 9x13 pan or lasagna pan, spread a spoonful of sauce on bottom of pan. Start your layers of noodles, layer of cheese spread, shredded mozz., meat sauce. Continue layers.
- When done layering, bake till heated through, then add some shredded cheese and bake for a few minutes till melted. Enjoy!!