1 lbground beef
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3 slicebacon, chopped
12 ozpasta of choice, cooked according to directions
4 ozsour cream
·salt and pepper
How to Make Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
- cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off grease.
- add chopped bacon and onion, cook until done
- stir in can of cream of mushroom soup. Stir to combine all above mentioned ingredients. Turn heat to low and keep stirred
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. I used corkscrew pasta.
- After 15 minutes, add sour cream and stir.
- Serve over noodles.