- 1 lb
- ronzoni healthy harvest rotini pasta
- 1 lb
- hot italian turkey sausage, cut into 1/2"-slices
- 2 large
- red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large
- onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 26 oz jar prego heart healthy marinara sauce
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded italian-style cheese blend
How to Make Easy cheesy skillet casserole
- 1Heat oven to 450. Heat oil in lg ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, peppers and onion.
- 2Cook, stirring occasionally, until peppers and onion are tender and sausage is cooked through.
Meanwhile cook pasta as directed, drain.
- 3Add sauce to skillet, bring to a simmer. Stir in pasta and 1 cup cheese. Stir to combine. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top of casserole. Bake until cheese is melted, about 8 mins.