Curry Chicken Pasta
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tspcurry powder
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 largeyellow onions
2 tspminced garlic
1 cshredded, sweetened coconut
1 chalf and half
3 cchicken broth
1 lblinguine, cooked
How to Make Curry Chicken Pasta
- In a small pot combine milk, half & half, and coconut. Cook over low heat until thickened.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes, place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle three teaspoon of curry powder over chicken pieces and toss to coat pieces evenly.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. When smoking hot, add coated chicken pieces. Cook until browned.
- Add sliced onion, carrots, and garlic to chicken. Stir and cook until softened.
- Add three cups of chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- Add coconut and milk mixture.
- Add raisins and stir.
- Turn down heat to low and cook until thickened. You may add more curry powder now if you prefer more. I did add a little more.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Then toss with curry chicken sauce and enjoy.