How to Make crockpot lasagna!
- Brown turkey or beef in skillet. Add any seasonings if youd like then add one jar of spaghetti sauce to the skillet
- using the second jar of sauce layer a little at the bottom so the noodles wont stick
- layer the lasagna noodles on top of the sauce then add the meat/sauce mixture then cheese. (noodles sauce cheese)
- Keep layering until you run out of ingredients. make sure to leave some mozzarella to sprinkle ontop. (I use the 2nd jar of sauce to pour into any cracks and make sure no bottom noodles can be seen)
- cover and cook on low 3-5 hours (make sure all your noodles are saucy so they are not hard when its time to eat.) if you dont think your noodles will cook enough add about a 1/4- 1/2 cup of water towards the bottom of the crock pot. this will help create steam