Creamy Leek & Spinach Pasta
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Saturated Fat: 1.0g
How to Make Creamy Leek & Spinach Pasta
- 1In a large pot boil water for pasta.
- 2Heat olive oil in large pan and add leeks and garlic when hot.
- 3Season leeks with salt and pepper and sauté until the mixture is soft.
- 4When water comes to a rolling boil add past and cook until tender then drain.
- 5Add cooked pasta to pan and toss with mascarpone and spinach.
- 6Finish with freshly grated parmesan and red and black pepper.