Creamy Leek & Spinach Pasta
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Saturated Fat: 1.0g
- 6 oz
- whole wheat pasta
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- leek, thinly sliced
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp
- garlic herb marscapone cheese
- 6 c
- baby spinach
- parmesan cheese,pepper,red pepper
How to Make Creamy Leek & Spinach Pasta
- 1In a large pot boil water for pasta.
- 2Heat olive oil in large pan and add leeks and garlic when hot.
- 3Season leeks with salt and pepper and sauté until the mixture is soft.
- 4When water comes to a rolling boil add past and cook until tender then drain.
- 5Add cooked pasta to pan and toss with mascarpone and spinach.
- 6Finish with freshly grated parmesan and red and black pepper.