Creamy Asparagus Pasta
You can substitute any seasonal vegetables for the asparagus if desired.
Did you know that eating a little asparagus every day reduces water retention in your body? That's what Dr. Oz says.
- 8 oz
- barilla- farfalle, bow-tie pasta
- 2 c
- diagonally sliced thin asparagus to 1-inch
- 5 or 6 oz
- garlic and herb spreadable cheese
- 3/4 c
- drained, sliced oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- white eine or lower-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp
- chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Creamy Asparagus Pasta
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during last minute of cooking; drain.
Return pasta and asparagus to pot.
Stir in spreadable cheese until melted and smooth. Stir in ingredients.
Cooked chicken pieces may be added and more parmesan cheese, if desired.