Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
2 lbground beef
12 ozbox of jumbo pasta shells
2 tspminced garlic
1egg, lightly beaten
1 Tbspolive oil
1 tspkosher salt
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 jar(s)tomato sauce, + 1 cup
8 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Boil your shells for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
- Mix your ground beef with beaten egg, oil, parsley, salt, and garlic.
- Brown beef mixture over medium heat, until just browned.
- In a large bowl, mix your cooked beef with one cup of sauce and cream cheese.
- Stuff cooked pasta shells with your beef mixture and place in baking dish.
- Top with the remaining sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.