- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1 c
- frozen sweet peas
- 6 oz cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 2 c
- no-yolk noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- melted butter
How to Make Classic, healthy tuna casserole
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray a 1-1/2-quart baking dish w/ cooking spray.
- 2Stir soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in baking dish. In small bowl, combine butter and breadcrumbs.
- 3Bake tuna mix 20 mins, or until bubbly. Sprinkle w/ breadcrumb mix and cook 5 minutes more.