Chick Pea Spaghetti Dinner (Meatless)
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil.
- 1 c
- onion, chopped.
- 1/2 c
- green pepper, chopped. (or to your liking)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder.
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped or minced.
- 1 jar(s)
- 45 oz. meatless spaghetti sauce. (i use prego traditional)
- 1 can(s)
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes with basil.
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. each, chick peas/garbonzo beans, rinced and drained.
How to Make Chick Pea Spaghetti Dinner (Meatless)
- 1In 3 tablespoons of olive oil, saute the chopped onion, green pepper, garlic and garlic powder until tender.
- 2Add the spaghetti sauce, and crushed tomatoes along with the rinsed and well drained chick peas/garbanzo beans. Bring to a boil; then cover and bring down to a simmer until heated through while you prepare the spaghetti/pasta as directed on the package.
- 3Drain the spaghetti and serve with the spaghetti sauce. (Garnish with Parmesan cheese if you like.)