CHEESY BEEF & NOODLE CASSEROLE
1 lbground chuck
3 cprego traditional pasta sauce
1 boxlasagna noodles, cooked
1 smallonion, chopped
1 mediumgreen pepper, chopped
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ozmozzarella cheese, shredded
4 ozpepper jack cheese w/a touch of philadelphia
How to Make CHEESY BEEF & NOODLE CASSEROLE
- In a large skillet, brown the meat, with the onion and green pepper added the last five minutes; drain any fat, set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, add the sauce to the meat mixture and combine.
- Place half the meat into a greased or sprayed 9x13" baking dish. Layer one third of the cheeses on top (you may mix the cheeses together or layer them one by one), half the noodles on top of the cheese. Repeat with meat, cheese, and noodles. You should have one third of the cheese remaining to sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let casserole sit for 10 minutes before serving.