CHEESEY MAC WITH VEGETABLES
- 2 c
- uncooked macaroni
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 c
- skim milk
- 3 1/2 oz
- reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz
- reduced-fat processed cheese product
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 6 oz
- baby spinach
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz) no salt added petite diced tomatoes, drained
How to Make CHEESEY MAC WITH VEGETABLES
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Prepare large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Cook macaroni according directions, omitting salt or fat. Set aside.
- 2Heat large pot over medium heat. Place flour in pot and gradually add milk, stirring with whisk until well blended. Continue to cook on medium heat, stirring frequently until thickened, about 6 minutes. Add cheeses and stir until melted. stir in Worcestershire and pepper.
- 3Remove from heat. Add spinach and mix well. Add tomatoes and macaroni and mix well to combine.
- 4Pour into prepared pan. Bake uncovered, 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.