How to Make Cheddar and Spiral Pasta Salad
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- 2Salt boiling water and add pasta.
- 3Once pasta is aldente, drain water, and place cooked pasta in a bowl and in the fridge to cool for an hour.
- 4Once pasta has cooled, add shredded cheese, the top of the broccoli bunch (cut the large pieces into smaller pieces, and red onion (opitional)
- 5Put 1/4 cup of dill mayo and 1/3 cup of milk to a bowl and whisk together, and add to pasta.
- 6Mix well and refridgate until ready to serve. More sauce may need to be added to leftovers.