- 1 1/2 qt
- prepared caponata
- 1/2 lb
- penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1/2 c
- vegan provalone cheese (your favorite brand)
- 1/2 c
- grated rice topping(parmasan replacement)
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish
How to Make Caponata Pasta Bake
- 1Put a large pot of water on to boil pasta. while we are waiting on it to come to a boil. take leftover caponata and put it in a sauce pan. bring it to a low simmer and allow to simmer until pasta is cooked thru.
- 2Drain the pasta and return it to the hot pot. Toss with the 1/2 cup grated rice topping. Add Hot caponata and mix well.
- 3Transfer to a baking dish. Top with shredded vegan cheese, crushed red pepper, and parsley. place baking dish under the broiler to brown and bubble the cheese. serve immediately.